Connect With Your Round-the-clock Monitoring Agents
Any time your home alarm system in Monroe goes off, your 24-hour monitoring specialists will instantly act. Their first step is to verify your alarm, and that involves reaching out to you. The protocol they follow depends on the type of emergency. For example, when the emergency is of a medical nature, a single attempt will be made to contact you before first responders are sent out. In the event of a break-in - the most typical type of event - a monitoring professional will follow these guidelines to get in touch with you:
- An effort will be made to reach you through the central command panel. You will typically be asked for a passcode.
- If that effort doesn’t get a response, a call is made to your main contact number.
- An alternate number or your first contact person is called next.
- If you still can’t be reached, local police officers are deployed.
- Your monitoring agents will attempt to reach you again once emergency personnel are contacted.
If you're not in a situation where you can interact with monitoring staff, don’t fret. Assistance will still be deployed even if you're unable to confirm the emergency.
Be prepared for any crisis with a Vivint home alarm system in Monroe
Be prepared for any crisis with a state-of-the-art home alarm system in Monroe from Vivint. Call (318) 758-9140 to begin the customization of your property’s defense today.