Tips for using the Vivint Smart Hub in your Monroe smart home
At the heart of your home security, the Vivint Smart Hub incorporates your security sensors, locks, thermostats, and cameras into one united system. This easy-to-use, 7-inch color touch-enabled panel puts you in full control of your Monroe home’s automation and security. Learn more about how it will help you and check out suggestions to get started.
What can the Vivint Smart Hub in Monroe do for you?
Wirelessly linking to components through radio frequencies and Z-Wave communications, the Vivint Smart Hub is the control system for your home. You may disarm or arm your system, program lights, set the temperature, and more. If adding a video doorbell, you can even speak to visitors on your front porch. The Vivint Smart Hub includes built-in cellular connectivity and a battery backup for added reliability. It also provides complete remote operation through the Vivint mobile app.
Here’s a sample of the things you can do:
- View current or recorded video streams from any connected cameras
- Arm and disarm your home security
- Switch lights on or off
- Close or open your garage door
- Modify your home comfort settings
- Speak directly to your monitoring center
You can do even more with your Vivint Smart Hub in Monroe by setting schedules or establishing preferences. For instance, you can have your smart thermostat automatically adjust nightly at a particular time. Or, you can set rules like having your entrances unlock whenever the smoke detector trips.
Steps for arming and disarming your security system
Before you delve into all the fantastic things your Vivint Smart Hub can accomplish, you’ll have to know how to arm and disarm your security. It’s easy - just follow these instructions:
- Press the shield icon on the main screen and swipe to the right for “Away” and left for “Stay.”
- Stay means you will be in the home and arms all devices except interior doors and motion detectors.
- Away signifies you will be gone, and each sensor in the home will activate.
- To disarm, just slide the shield icon down and enter your PIN.
The Smart Hub will display a message if something is preventing the system from arming. For instance, an open window will urge you to take action. It’s worth noting that you may still arm your home’s security by following the above steps. You will then need to verify you want to ignore the sensor that isn’t ready.
Adding users to your Vivint Smart Hub in Monroe
Although various users can be set up during the initial installation, you may want to add or remove a user in the future. Here’s how to do it.
- Tap the menu icon (three dots) on the bottom right corner of the main screen.
- Touch “Users” and input your PIN.
- Select “Add new user” at the bottom.
- Tap “Name,” provide the new user, and hit the Next button.
- If you would like to supply the user remote capability, select email or phone and submit the info to dispatch an invite.
- Touch Next and then create a PIN for the added user.
- To delete a user, simply proceed to the menu, tap users, pick the user you would like to remove, and then tap “Delete User.”
Add security and convenience to your home with Vivint
Are you ready to take charge of your home’s automation and security through an intuitive touchscreen dashboard? You’ll appreciate the Vivint Smart Hub and your new Monroe home security system. Contact (318) 758-9140 to learn more.