How does home monitoring work in Monroe?
You’ve come to the conclusion that a home security system is a worthwhile choice for protecting your home and family members. You even enjoy the thought of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy savings to your day. But what about home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional line of protection is indispensable to your security.
See how Monroe home monitoring works
If you love the idea of always having an expert there to back you up during a crisis, 24-7 home monitoring is the right choice for you. Even though they are always there when you need them, that doesn’t suggest they are exceedingly invasive. You won’t find them constantly surveilling your property or inspecting your camera footage. Instead, they go to work the moment an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your components is triggered -- whether it’s a camera or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your home’s smart hub then dispatches the warning instantly to your monitoring professionals.
- A smart home monitoring agent will then reach out to you to confirm the alarm and ensure your safety.
- Whenever the monitoring agent is not able to reach you, they will proceed to contact emergency services.
- Your team is there to support you through the emergency and will act as the main touch point for local responders whenever you are not at home.
Basically, you might think of monitoring as having your very own security staff connected to your security devices. This provides more than merely a sense of peace as you have real-life experts to help you through your emergency.
Protecting your home, even when you’re not there
Having 24/7 support at the ready in case of an emergency is great when you’re home as you’ll have your hands full ensuring loved ones are safe. It’s even more essential when an emergency occurs while you’re not there. Imagine your fire alarm beeping or a glass break sensor setting off your alarm when you’re on a trip. What happens when no one is there to hear the warning of the high-volume siren? When you incorporate 24-hour monitoring, your place is always protected, regardless of where you are.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is critical in Monroe home monitoring
You can visualize your Vivint Smart Hub as the core of your property’s security. All device communications go through this convenient, centralized interface. On top of being your connection to monitoring specialists, the smart hub delivers these extra virtues:
- Emergency button to reach your home monitoring agents
- Bi-directional audio feature allowing you to talk directly to your monitoring staff
- You have the ability to ask for assistance with any sort of emergency, including medical problems
If you’re unable to locate your cell phone when a disaster strikes, you may still speak with your monitoring staff straight through your Vivint Smart Hub.
Request home monitoring with your comprehensive Monroe security system
Leave it to the professionals at Vivint and get a completely connected Monroe smart home with the round-the-clock monitoring, fire alarms, and entrypoint sensors you should have. We know the value of monitoring which is the reason why it is included with our available packages. If you would like to upgrade your property’s defense, place a call to (318) 758-9140 or fill out the form below to begin.