You’ve come to the conclusion that a home security system is a worthwhile choice for protecting your home and family members. You even enjoy the thought of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy savings to your day. But what about home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional line of protection is indispensable to your security.
See how Monroe home monitoring works
If you love the idea of always having an expert there to back you up during a crisis, 24-7 home monitoring is the right choice for you. Even though they are always there when you need them, that doesn’t suggest they are exceedingly invasive. You won’t find them constantly surveilling your property or inspecting your camera footage. Instead, they go to work the moment an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your components is triggered -- whether it’s a camera or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your home’s smart hub then dispatches the warning instantly to your monitoring professionals.
- A smart home monitoring agent will then reach out to you to confirm the alarm and ensure your safety.
- Whenever the monitoring agent is not able to reach you, they will proceed to contact emergency services.
- Your team is there to support you through the emergency and will act as the main touch point for local responders whenever you are not at home.
Basically, you might think of monitoring as having your very own security staff connected to your security devices. This provides more than merely a sense of peace as you have real-life experts to help you through your emergency.