Your security system’s indoor cameras in Monroe are great baby monitors
Most importantly, your indoor cameras are part of your fully integrated smart home and available through an intuitive home security app. This provides you convenience and comfort as you are able to keep an eye on your child from anyplace via your cell phone or tablet. Here are some more reasons why they are a preferred option:
- Live high-definition video footage: You’ll enjoy detailed, high-resolution images of your precious one. You are even able to review recorded segments directly from your phone.
- Bi-directional audio: Not only can you hear what’s going on, you have the chance to talk to your loved one straight through your indoor camera. This is a beneficial feature to settle a troubled sleeper. In addition, you are able to use the talk feature through your smartphone app, regardless of your location.
- Enhanced viewing: Your indoor security camera will have a greater viewing angle than regular baby monitors. You’ll see everything.
- Motion-detection with notifications: If your little one decides sleep time is over and wishes to get out of the crib, you can receive motion-triggered alerts dispatched right to your phone.
- One-tap call-outs: Even though this feature is really for older kids, it’s still worth bringing up. With a simple touch of a button, your youngster can touch base with you through cell phone app.
Having your complete smart home accessible in a simple app on your phone is a tremendous benefit. If you find that your baby is struggling to sleep and believe it may be a little stuffy in the nursery, you can change the temperature on your smart thermostat. In the event they awaken, you can turn on the nursery’s smart lights to inform them you’re on your way. Have a second child? You may use two indoor cameras and still have access to each of them with a lone mobile app.
Get Your Monroe smart home with indoor cameras
Ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Design your own Monroe smart home and get the assurance and security Vivint’s modern video cameras can offer. Dial (318) 758-9140 today and learn how we can make your residence safer and more convenient for all family members.